No gators

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BWestbrook
Rear Admiral

No gators

Post by BWestbrook »

In SEC championship!!!

VanDSIRROM
Admiral

Re: No gators

Post by VanDSIRROM »

Don't let the fact that 'Florida did not win the SEC' cause you to believe they are not capable of winning the National Championship. No team should want to be in their bracket.
"For when the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name--He marks--not that you won or lost--but how you played the game." Grantland Rice, VU Alumnus

@AD @AD @AD @AD
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

Even though I have my LLM from Florida, I too am quite happy to see O'Sullivan's team lose four of their last five. Maybe and hopefully they will also lose their next two, too.
Doresince89
Commander

Post by Doresince89 »

I’m more worried about us losing our next two then I am the gators.
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

Well, me too.
VanDSIRROM
Admiral

Post by VanDSIRROM »

Commadore, I thought you were out of the country? Are you laying on the beach sipping a cool one and posting on VM?
"For when the One Great Scorer comes to write against your name--He marks--not that you won or lost--but how you played the game." Grantland Rice, VU Alumnus

@AD @AD @AD @AD
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

VanDSIRROM wrote:Commadore, I thought you were out of the country? Are you laying on the beach sipping a cool one and posting on VM?
Yep. Eighty-four and sunny with a ten mph breeze, sitting in the cabana sipping a monitor. Oh, and the Iberostar Grand has no kids. Sweet. :D
VanDSIRROM
Admiral

Post by VanDSIRROM »

Commadore, if you've looked at the weather in the States, you know we're either getting drowned or about to get drowned...smile as you and yours enjoy your special time in a special place without a tropical storm...

Should you be able to get TV from the States, watch the PBS Memorial Day Tribute to our veterans...with Gary Sinise...it is outstanding...

@AD @AD @AD @AD
Locked Previous topicNext topic