A Freudian slip?

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BrentVU
Site Admin

A Freudian slip?

Post by BrentVU »

Kenric Lanier, whom Minnesota flipped away from a commitment to Vanderbilt, tweeted "I will be signing my NIL Wednesday December 21st, 12pm @ Decatur High School, Everyone is welcome."

Later he went back and corrected it... "NLI" (National Letter of Intent), he had meant to write.

commadore
Admiral

Re: A Freudian slip?

Post by commadore »

Like I said, this wasn't about a discussion with God, as he said, but about the $$$$$$$$$.
Johnmn555
Rear Admiral

Post by Johnmn555 »

Gee, given that no one broke any rules and offered him NIL money before he committed to Minnesota, it's a wonder that he was somehow able to intuit that he would get it!

This is all just brown paper bag stuff, without the bag, and this is not the last time this will happen to us.
VandyManners
Lieutenant

Post by VandyManners »

Johnmn555 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:15 pm Gee, given that no one broke any rules and offered him NIL money before he committed to Minnesota, it's a wonder that he was somehow able to intuit that he would get it!

This is all just brown paper bag stuff, without the bag, and this is not the last time this will happen to us.
All this NIL stuff is making me want to drink out of a brown paper bag.
Locked Previous topicNext topic