First game tomorrow!

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

VandyWhit
Site Admin

First game tomorrow!

Post by VandyWhit »

It's been a long haul, longer than usual, since the last VUWBB game, but that drought ends Tuesday at 7 p.m.

I honestly don't know what to expect, but I'm certainly looking forward to getting my first peek at the new team.

Guesses at starting lineup, anyone?

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Re: First game tomorrow!

Post by MikeADore »

I'll take a stab at it:

1: Jordyn Cambridge
2. Brylee Bartram
3. Brinae Alexander
4: Demi Washington
5: Sacha Washington

I suspect there are a lot of interchangeable parts to this team. For instance, I expect to see a lot of Kendal Cheesman at both the 2 and 3, maybe even the 4 in certain situations. Also, lots of playing time for the two freshman guards, Iyana Moore and De'Mauri Flournoy.

I'm interested to see how much some of the others like Chambers, Smith and LaChance have advanced.

ETA: I would not be at all surprised to see four freshmen on the floor pretty often this season.
dore83
Commander

Post by dore83 »

Don't care about who starts (not being confrontational)... just ready for a return to Vanderbilt Women's Basketball...
VandyWhit
Site Admin

Post by VandyWhit »

dore83 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:45 am Don't care about who starts (not being confrontational)... just ready for a return to Vanderbilt Women's Basketball...
TBH, I don't care much about who starts either - I was just tossing out a question because I know that sometimes people like to talk about it. Personally, I'm mostly just interested in getting my first look at the team. It's been a long long time since our last game, and there's been a lot of water under the bridge since then. I really don't know what to expect.
VandyWhit
Site Admin

Post by VandyWhit »

MikeADore wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:04 pm I'll take a stab at it:

1: Jordyn Cambridge
2. Brylee Bartram
3. Brinae Alexander
4: Demi Washington
5: Sacha Washington

I suspect there are a lot of interchangeable parts to this team. For instance, I expect to see a lot of Kendal Cheesman at both the 2 and 3, maybe even the 4 in certain situations. Also, lots of playing time for the two freshman guards, Iyana Moore and De'Mauri Flournoy.

I'm interested to see how much some of the others like Chambers, Smith and LaChance have advanced.

ETA: I would not be at all surprised to see four freshmen on the floor pretty often this season.

4 out of 5, Kaylon Smith instead of Sacha Washington
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Smith looks good, too.
Locked Previous topicNext topic