ESPN Lists Top 25 Transfers

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

ESPN Lists Top 25 Transfers

Post by MikeADore »

Six of the Top 25 transferred to SEC schools: South Carolina, Mississippi State, Arkansas, Tennessee, Ole Miss and Texas A&M. Vandy was on the list but on the opposite end of the spectrum. Koi Love is listed at #7 going from Vandy to Arizona.

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-bas ... r-rankings

geeznotagain
Admiral

Re: ESPN Lists Top 25 Transfers

Post by geeznotagain »

Yeah, we'll miss Love for sure. She was (and is) a really good player.

Just wanted to thank you, Mike, for all the informative posts you have been providing. They are much appreciated.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

geeznotagain wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:55 pm Yeah, we'll miss Love for sure. She was (and is) a really good player.

Just wanted to thank you, Mike, for all the informative posts you have been providing. They are much appreciated.
I'm interested to see how Love adjusts to being on a good team. She was pretty much a one-woman show a lot of the time. I'm not knocking her. At times, it was like if she didn't score, we didn't score. If she plays that way at Arizona, she might get locked out of the gym by teammates and left to ponder the virtues of sharing. I'm sure she'll figure it out.
VandyDan78
Captain

Post by VandyDan78 »

Losing Koi was a huge deal. I know she will do good things in Arizona. It’s really going to be hard to watch that game at the Paradise Jam :(
SV#
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

VandyDan78 wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:11 pm Losing Koi was a huge deal. I know she will do good things in Arizona. It’s really going to be hard to watch that game at the Paradise Jam :(
Yep. I expect her to lay a smooth 23 points, 6 rebounds on us.
VandyWhit
Site Admin

Post by VandyWhit »

geeznotagain wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:55 pm Yeah, we'll miss Love for sure. She was (and is) a really good player.

I second that emotion! :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic