Missou radio guys

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Dorewithaflare
Vice Admiral

Missou radio guys

Post by Dorewithaflare »

These guys say we don't get anything out of our bottom part of our line-up.I think most teams would take a bottom three of Thomas,Davis and Gonzalez.

dcdore
Admiral

Re: Missou radio guys

Post by dcdore »

Thursday vs Mizzou:
5 for 12; 3 BB; 4 RBI

I'll take that "nothing"
Always hopeful; rarely optimistic. @GAD
VandyManners
Lieutenant

Post by VandyManners »

Dorewithaflare wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:39 am These guys say we don't get anything out of our bottom part of our line-up.I think most teams would take a bottom three of Thomas,Davis and Gonzalez.
With a comment like that I would follow with “probably don’t get anything out of your broadcast.”
Versus75
Admiral

Post by Versus75 »

I didn't play it back, but I believe Joe Crede on the TV broadcast said he made about 7 putouts -- including the final out -- while playing third base during Mark Buehrle's no-hitter of the Texas Rangers. Something like: "I wasn't going to give that ball to some kid in the stands."

Well, he made ZERO putouts but DID have an assist on the final out by fielding a grounder and throwing to first.
https://www.baseball-reference.com/boxe ... 4180.shtml

Crede is from the state of Missouri, but he didn't play at M.U. He signed with the White Sox organization out of high school.
GrumpyOldDore
Ensign

Post by GrumpyOldDore »

Seems like a good place and time to further expose my ignorance. Is it possible to replay games streamed on SEC Network+ ? Will appreciate any assistance. Much obliged.
GrumpyOldDore
Versus75
Admiral

SEC Network+ Replays

Post by Versus75 »

GrumpyOldDore wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:02 pm Seems like a good place and time to further expose my ignorance. Is it possible to replay games streamed on SEC Network+ ? Will appreciate any assistance. Much obliged.
YES. I don't know how far back they go, but you can get SEC Network+ programs if you have an ESPN account through your Internet provider.

What I do is search for "vanderbilt" then scroll past "Live and Upcoming" to "On Demand". just checked a couple minutes ago and see that I could watch 'Dores baseball games dating to at least the Georgia State series.
GrumpyOldDore
Ensign

Post by GrumpyOldDore »

Thanks, Versus.
GrumpyOldDore
Locked Previous topicNext topic