Jordan Deserves More PT

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Jordan Deserves More PT

Post by cjdore »

His PT last night won this game for us with contributing QMB and Lawrence especially......

utahozzie
Commander

Re: Jordan Deserves More PT

Post by utahozzie »

Watch ezras reaction to the shot going in. My favorite part
alathIN
Rear Admiral

Post by alathIN »

He's had the nagging back thing.
As a fellow misbehaving back sufferer, I can relate somewhat. It's strangely unpredictable. Sometimes it doesn't bother you at all; sometimes it's completely disabling.
I'd guess JW was having a good back night last night.
Obvious
Captain

Post by Obvious »

He didn’t play much vs Florida because stack was trying to get a point across to him and he responded very well. Similar situation to Tyrin vs Alabama. Stackhouse deserves unquestioned use of his teams minutes.
ymtn64
Chief

Post by ymtn64 »

All of this is true!

Jordan does need more playing time, but he must play more like tonight.... As I & others have said multiple times, this team needed a strong showing from Jordan for this to be a successful season. Now with Robbin's injury, its time for this Sr to show the strong leader/ wonderful mismatch of a player he can be for most games. One of my favorite parts of March are when a player or two can seemingly lift their team on their shoulders and carry them to victory.
Obvious
Captain

Post by Obvious »

ymtn64 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:00 pm All of this is true!

Jordan does need more playing time, but he must play more like tonight.... As I & others have said multiple times, this team needed a strong showing from Jordan for this to be a successful season. Now with Robbin's injury, its time for this Sr to show the strong leader/ wonderful mismatch of a player he can be for most games. One of my favorite parts of March are when a player or two can seemingly lift their team on their shoulders and carry them to victory.
I expect to move to small ball now. Q will provide a solid 20 minutes at-least. From there we will rotate through Jordan, Stute, and Colin smith guarding the teams big. I would like to see Dia but I don’t think he’s dependable enough. Seems like he wants to play hero ball on offense.
cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Post by cjdore »

alathIN wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:31 pm He's had the nagging back thing.
As a fellow misbehaving back sufferer, I can relate somewhat. It's strangely unpredictable. Sometimes it doesn't bother you at all; sometimes it's completely disabling.
I'd guess JW was having a good back night last night.
Maybe he should see a chiropractor as that sure helped me.
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

Stack said previously he was in a "funk" but that he would get out of it and he did.
Locked Previous topicNext topic