Kentucky First Look: UT Martin

The best forum for fans of ever improving Kentucky Wildcats football program.
Wildcat15
Fat Cat

Re: Kentucky First Look: UT Martin

Post by Wildcat15 »

This is always a weird game week when the entire SEC seems to take what amounts to a late-season bye week. I think we will have way too much for UT Martin and that the rushing game will get going again to the tune of 300+ in a big win.
CatWarsh
Alley Cat

Post by CatWarsh »

Expecting a nice tune up game that we can wrap up early, get some young guy some playing time. A lot of teams like a little breathing room before the rivalry games or ACC showdowns the last game of the year. Glad we have them instead of someone like Florida.
CatWarsh
Alley Cat

16-0 six minutes in

Post by CatWarsh »

I think we were expecting this but doesn't make me enjoy it any less. Clinching a bowl game and getting young guys experience is going to come in handy down the road.
CatWarsh
Alley Cat

Post by CatWarsh »

He called us Tennessee briefly there. I'm pretty offended.

This has been a really weird game and came close to a team with 4 points. Duffy keeps reminding me why he's the best in college.
CatWarsh
Alley Cat

Post by CatWarsh »

Florida and West Virginia are going crazy voting for their players in the Ray Guy award. None of them really deserve it over Duffy though. The links here for anyone wanting to put a vote in for him https://t.co/Yvb06sX3nn?amp=1
CatWarsh
Alley Cat

22-0 Wildcats

Post by CatWarsh »

As ineffective as their offense has been I don't see them making many changes to turn this around. Still should have been a made PAT but agree about the amount of smoke being a possible distraction.
CatWarsh
Alley Cat

Post by CatWarsh »

Crazy if one of those two guys had known to just fall on the ball we'd have another turnover. Still seems like a strange game. Their coach just can't believe it.