Turned a corner

The best forum for fans of storied Kentucky Wildcats' basketball program.
Wildcat15
Fat Cat

Turned a corner

Post by Wildcat15 »

It feels weird that a three-game win streak is enough to have completely changed the way I feel about our team this year. The win over Louisville was massive, but it was the way we backed that up with a couple of wins in SEC play - when a letdown could have been easy - that has really made me change my thinking. Having the ability to win on the road in Athens in what was the first true road game of the season - in a game we didn't control until the last five minutes - means the team should only get better from here.
Kentucky14 Staff
Site Admin

Re: Turned a corner

Post by Kentucky14 Staff »

This has happened almost every year under Calipari. They've got to break in the new freshmen and it takes a few games. UK is looking good but they need to improve from three point range.
Wildcat15
Fat Cat

Re: Turned a corner

Post by Wildcat15 »

Kentucky14 Staff wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:09 pm This has happened almost every year under Calipari. They've got to break in the new freshmen and it takes a few games. UK is looking good but they need to improve from three point range.
I do totally agree with that about the three-point shooting need to be better. If Quckley can continue to shoot like he did tonight I think we will be ok :lol: