Vanderbilt Fanatics Departments
Accessories Auto Backpacks Collectibles Footwear Golf & Sports
Hats Home & Office Jackets Jerseys Lawn & Garden Pajamas
Pants Polos Shirts & Sweats Shorts Sweatshirts Swim & Beach
T-Shirts Tailgate Baseball Basketball Football Everything

Coffee Shop?

Insider forum for fans of Vanderbilt football, men's and women's basketball, and baseball. Signup for access here https://www.14powers.com/signup-for-membership/ If you are a premium member and are having trouble accessing this board please email donyates@vandymania.com Include your username in the email.
dcdore

Coffee Shop?

Post by dcdore » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:17 pm

Don, did you guys shut it down? I don't blame you if you did, but I miss it.
0 x

Always hopeful; rarely optimistic. @GAD

vebiltdervan

Re: Coffee Shop?

Post by vebiltdervan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:58 pm

Sure looks like it. I hadn't posted in several days (been on the road), but I looked at it earlier today, & there were lots of personal insults going back & forth. Not good. People had been warned this could happen if they did that.
0 x

KarenYates
Site Admin

Post by KarenYates » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:11 pm

dcdore wrote:Don, did you guys shut it down? I don't blame you if you did, but I miss it.
It's shut down for now. Sorry for the minority which were capable of posting within the rules.
0 x

abvandy

Post by abvandy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 pm

If and when the Coffee Shop returns, I hope that all of the posters will be as passionate about supporting our Vanderbilt players & teams as they have been about political views....

CONQUER!!...., and PREVAIL!!!
0 x

vebiltdervan

Post by vebiltdervan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:29 pm

abvandy wrote:If and when the Coffee Shop returns, I hope that all of the posters will be as passionate about supporting our Vanderbilt players & teams as they have been about political views...
That's arguably the problem: the posters are every bit as passionate about their/our political views as they/we are about our Vandy sports!—they/we are all in agreement about the latter, not at all about the former.
0 x

thefan

Post by thefan » Sat May 11, 2019 2:24 pm

I guess Vandymaniacs are so fragile and delicate that they need censor protection: hope the Dores are tougher than this board!
0 x

Matheta

I wasn't even there

Post by Matheta » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:42 pm

vebiltdervan wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:58 pm
Sure looks like it. I hadn't posted in several days (been on the road), but I looked at it earlier today, & there were lots of personal insults going back & forth. Not good. People had been warned this could happen if they did that.
And I don't believe EllistonVU was there either!!!
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic