Saturday Broadcast

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MountainDore
Lieutenant

Saturday Broadcast

Post by MountainDore »

Anybody getting anything, audio or video?

memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Re: Saturday Broadcast

Post by memphisVUalum »

i'm having a really hard time. I thought I had it earlier on radio via the iPhone vandy app but there is something on now other than what I was listening for. I'll check a couple of other ways.

When I checked my Vanderbilt IMG Sports Network radio bookmark I had previously made in the TuneIn pro app on my iPhone, I hear only one advertisement after the next. And the links people posted for astros.com aren't doing anything either.
Last edited by memphisVUalum on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Post by Good2BGold »

I'm getting the broadcast at astro.com. In the middle column, you'll find the Shriner's College Classic video.
memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Post by memphisVUalum »

do you mean astros.com? or astro.com

ok, i found it, thanks. Are the tv announcers our radio guys?
Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Post by Good2BGold »

memphisVUalum wrote:do you mean astros.com? or astro.com

ok, i found it, thanks. Are the tv announcers our radio guys?
Sorry. Yeah, I meant astros.com. The announcers are from AT&T SportsNet, I presume.
memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Post by memphisVUalum »

It’s ok but it stops the video and plays the same 12 second ad ok mute every two or three minutes on my safari browser. It also cuts out and pauses after a minute and makes you hit play to start it again. I wonder if there is a browser that doesn’t do that with it.

And if the Vandy radio broadcast is still on i would like to locate it.
MountainDore
Lieutenant

Post by MountainDore »

Getting the Vandy radio broadcast at http://www.vucommodores.com/collegespor ... dia=570300
Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Post by Good2BGold »

memphisVUalum wrote:It’s ok but it stops the video and plays the same 12 second ad ok mute every two or three minutes on my safari browser. It also cuts out and pauses after a minute and makes you hit play to start it again. I wonder if there is a browser that doesn’t do that with it.

Try this link:

Vanderbilt vs. Louisiana Lafayette
MountainDore
Lieutenant

Post by MountainDore »

memphisVUalum wrote:It’s ok but it stops the video and plays the same 12 second ad ok mute every two or three minutes on my safari browser. It also cuts out and pauses after a minute and makes you hit play to start it again. I wonder if there is a browser that doesn’t do that with it.

If you're using a Mac, try authorizing that specific website to use Adobe Flash plug-in in Safari preferences. It's under the "Websites" tab.
Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Post by Good2BGold »

FYI, I was having that same problem. I think there is something on the Astros home page that is refreshing avery few minutes. The other link I posted bypasses that page and no problem with it at all.
memphisVUalum
Vice Admiral

Post by memphisVUalum »

Ok I switched to chrome on the Mac and authorized flash always. It’s still going it so I’m going to email that link from my phone to my computer and see how it goes. Thanks.

edit: Yes, that link worked, thanks!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic