Former VU CB Gabe Jeudy-Lally now suiting up for... (brace yourself) The Vols

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BrentVU
Site Admin

Former VU CB Gabe Jeudy-Lally now suiting up for... (brace yourself) The Vols

Post by BrentVU »

Somehow I didn't know about this, but former VU cornerback Gabe Jeudy-Lally-- who had an interception in the 2020 game against Tennessee-- is playing his final year of eligibility for the Volunteers. (He played last year in all 13 games for BYU.) He is, according to UT sports information, the first VU graduate in history to play for UT. UT has even given him the jersey number of 1. He's listed as the No. 2 LCB on the depth chart (behind Doneiko Slaughter) going into the Virginia opener.

AtoZ Sports has a video interview with him, and it's worth listening to. He's definitely gone over to the dark side.

AtoZSports: Vols transfer reveals what it's like to graduate from Vanderbilt and then play for Tennessee

commadore
Admiral

Re: Former VU CB Gabe Jeudy-Lally now suiting up for... (brace yourself) The Vols

Post by commadore »

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. t9714
UltimateVUFan
Vice Admiral

Re: Former VU CB Gabe Jeudy-Lally now suiting up for... (brace yourself) The Vols

Post by UltimateVUFan »

Possibly the most articulate UT football player in history.
OldDude
Vice Admiral

Post by OldDude »

Sorry, but on this one I just can't wish him well.
Locked Previous topicNext topic