Vandy United

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

geeznotagain
Admiral

Vandy United

Post by geeznotagain »

I wish the donors who contributed to Vandy United would have bumped up their contribution by just 1 or 2 percent and sent those additional $ to the Vandy NIL Cooperative. We might have been able to hold on to Lawrence. Overly simplistic? I know. Apples and oranges? I know. Different goals? I know. Long term vs. short term? I know. But I'm grasping at straws at this point to get/keep our teams competitive. As I've said before, I wish I knew how the Vandy NIL coops were doing, how much $ they had to work with, how they were working with potential sponsors, and how they were using the $ that they had.

Obvious
Captain

Re: Vandy United

Post by Obvious »

geeznotagain wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:55 am I wish the donors who contributed to Vandy United would have bumped up their contribution by just 1 or 2 percent and sent those additional $ to the Vandy NIL Cooperative. We might have been able to hold on to Lawrence. Overly simplistic? I know. Apples and oranges? I know. Different goals? I know. Long term vs. short term? I know. But I'm grasping at straws at this point to get/keep our teams competitive. As I've said before, I wish I knew how the Vandy NIL coops were doing, how much $ they had to work with, how they were working with potential sponsors, and how they were using the $ that they had.
I hear you loud and clear. I’m afraid we won’t get those answers, from Vanderbilt .
Locked Previous topicNext topic