so is sec network + now tied to espn so that you have to pay?

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

so is sec network + now tied to espn so that you have to pay?

Post by commadore »

I have a carrier and have always been able to sign in to SEC neywork +, but now it says ESPN+/SEC Network+, pay here.
Any suggestions?

dore74
Vice Admiral

Re: so is sec network + now tied to espn so that you have to pay?

Post by dore74 »

2 links to game should appear. ESPN+ or SEC Network. Get on sec network and you should be good to go.

I THINK
commadore
Admiral

Re: so is sec network + now tied to espn so that you have to pay?

Post by commadore »

It didn't at first. Just now got it.
mtnvandy
Captain

Spectrum v DISNEY/Espn

Post by mtnvandy »

Is anybody else suffering from the SPECTRUM (cable provider) vs ESPN/Disney feud?

Fyi just before the UF kickoff Thursday, SPECTRUM customers had their ESPN ( & other Disney owned channels) access blocked.

Does anyone know if this also effected SEC Network?

I am tempted to call Spectrum and ask them to either lower my rate or give me other sports channels to compensate.
vandy05
Vice Admiral

Re: Spectrum v DISNEY/Espn

Post by vandy05 »

mtnvandy wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:56 am Is anybody else suffering from the SPECTRUM (cable provider) vs ESPN/Disney feud?

Fyi just before the UF kickoff Thursday, SPECTRUM customers had their ESPN ( & other Disney owned channels) access blocked.

Does anyone know if this also effected SEC Network?

I am tempted to call Spectrum and ask them to either lower my rate or give me other sports channels to compensate.
I'm in Ohio this weekend visiting friends and family and some of them are Spectrum customers. LOTS of grumbling about this. You feel like you pay through the nose for this stuff only to have the equivalent of a work stoppage. Very frustrating. And then both sides want you to call the other side to complain.
Locked Previous topicNext topic