So let's win the NIT

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Go Vandy!
Rear Admiral

So let's win the NIT

Post by Go Vandy! »

or at least get to NO. (Not being at MSG doesn't seem right.)

MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Re: So let's win the NIT

Post by MrMemorial »

It's in Las Vegas
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

We need to develop the young guys and have some fun. Even if we lose the first game I would like to see the guys go out and play without the intense pressure they have been under and finally caught up with them first half of A&M. It is afterall a game and these guys need to have some fun. Students are on Spring break so hope we get a good crowd if we host.
cc11316
Rear Admiral

Post by cc11316 »

Probably a #2 seed so matching up to someone like Youngstown St. or Alcorn St in a winnable matchup at home. Very eager to see how inspired they are to win this thing. Sometimes it takes just winning the first game to build that momentum again. Hopefully these young guys get at least 2 or 3 more games and maybe even 5 if we're very lucky.

I was at the A&M game and they need a good taste in their mouth. That first half was as brutal as I've witnessed in person.
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

Yale is no slouch. We need to come out hot and stay in front. Worried that students won't be there because of spring break, and we feed off them. It is nice playing a real school for a change: this another test for Stack to see if he can motivate them after the NCAA letdown. Go dores!
Locked Previous topicNext topic