Lipscomb WR Junior Sherrill: I'm still 'pretty locked in' with Vandy, but will visit UAB out of respect for Dilfer

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BrentVU
Site Admin

Lipscomb WR Junior Sherrill: I'm still 'pretty locked in' with Vandy, but will visit UAB out of respect for Dilfer

Post by BrentVU »

[Edited] Oops sorry, didn't realize this was premium and I violated Don's premium content policy...

The article below interviewed Junior Sherrill after the Mr. Football ceremony Wednesday and talked to him about his recrutment. “I feel like my heart is at Vandy. I’m pretty locked in with Vandy,” Sherrill said. “But I love Coach Dilfer. He did a lot for me, and I respect his program.” It also talked to former Lipscomb Academy assistant coach Devin Arnold, now the head coach at Antioch, and got some comments about what VU fans can expect from Sherrill.

[url=
https://www.mainstreetpreps.com/county/ ... 23875.html]Main Street Preps (Premium): Sherrill wins Division II-AA Mr. Football[/url]

P.S. A shout-out to Main Street Preps for doing the work The Tennessean should be doing in covering Vanderbilt and its recruiting of in-state athletes.

BrentVU
Site Admin

Re: Lipscomb WR Junior Sherrill: I'm still 'pretty locked in' with Vandy, but will visit UAB out of respect for Dilfer

Post by BrentVU »

The Tennessean story doesn't even mention that Sherrill is a Vanderbilt commitment... ho hum.

Tennessean: Mr. Football winners
(by Tom Kreager)
Locked Previous topicNext topic