Pitt

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Re: Pitt

Post by MrMemorial »

commadore wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:11 am
MrMemorial wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:54 am Calton played five minutes. (no stat line)
Ansong played 11 minutes, was 3-5 shooting with 3 boards, 3 blocks.

Pitt shot a sterling 48% from three. Elliot and Cummings were a dazzling 9-15 combined - 60% from 3.
As opposed to us where everyone not named Stute or Ansong was 6-25.
But... the rest of Pitt either didn't launch or make many threes...they were a tepid 66% at FT the line which cost them in the long run...we shot a decent 75% at the line and even though they shot more, we won the game. I'm pretty sure Mrs. Pomeroy would bring that up.

commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

MrMemorial wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:55 am
MrMemorial wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:54 am Calton played five minutes. (no stat line)

Pitt shot a sterling 48% from three. Elliot and Cummings were a dazzling 9-15 combined - 60% from 3.
But... the rest of Pitt either didn't launch or make many threes...they were a tepid 66% at FT the line which cost them in the long run...we shot a decent 75% at the line and even though they shot more, we won the game. I'm pretty sure Mrs. Pomeroy would bring that up.
Probably so. :)
Jason94
Admiral

Post by Jason94 »

MrMemorial wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:55 am

I'm just curious why you think people were mad at David Williams, who died several years before you joined this board. How could you possibly know what was going on 5+ years ago? But it is surprising how big you talk for a new guy who projected all of our freshmen would make the NBA. Do you think CJS is intentoinally holding them back to give players like Ansong and Thomas more PT? I'm curious as to why future NBA players cannot even get into the game.

Of course, since you substitute insult for actual argument or reason, I don't expect an answer that will make any sense or have any logical consistency. If you are who I think you are, just be careful you don't get banned a 5th or 6th handle banned from this board. It is getting difficult keeping up with the 6th iteration of Bhoyal.
MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Post by MrMemorial »

Broyal?? WTF?

Are you an escaped mental patient?
Jason94
Admiral

Post by Jason94 »

MrMemorial wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:10 pm Broyal?? WTF?

Are you an escaped mental patient?
So again, how do you know what was discussed on this board 10-15 years ago if you just joined last year? And weird that you would claim to know what was going on back then but not know the poster who posted more than anyone else on the board at the time? I know it can be difficult keeping track when you have to continually create new accounts. But you are the guy who just joined a year ago who thought the best way to start on a board full of Vandy fans was to say how overrated the CEF and CKS were while we are in the midst of the worst 5-6 year run in program history.

If you want to go at it, we can go, but bhoyal tried and ended up crying to the admin (a display so pathetic I felt sorry for the guy) and eventually got kicked off the board, so you choose what your course of action will be. Your posting manner is reminiscent of his so I'm just providing some friendly advice if you wish to go full heel because your feelings are hurt since you struggle to follow discussions that are had on this board.

You can either try to understand what is being said or continue to lash out and making yourself look the fool.
MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Post by MrMemorial »

Medical professionals have warned the public about people like you. You remember the Glenn Close character from the movie "Fatal Attraction" that inspired the slang term "bunny boiler" - ? You seem strongly that way.
MemorialMagic
Rear Admiral

Post by MemorialMagic »

Childish display. Take it somewhere else folks.
LawoftheWest
Vice Admiral

Post by LawoftheWest »

MemorialMagic wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:42 pm Childish display. Take it somewhere else folks.
Agreed. Thank you MemorialMagic.
Locked Previous topicNext topic