Jordan Rodgers puts on a tennessee hat

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

Jordan Rodgers puts on a tennessee hat

Post by commadore »

While picking them to win. No self respecting VU fan, even in picking the viles, should EVER don a cap from the evil urnge.

charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Re: Jordan Rodgers puts on a tennessee hat

Post by charlestonalum »

I don't do orange " Dansby
Golddore68
Admiral

Re: Jordan Rodgers puts on a tennessee hat

Post by Golddore68 »

Sort of like how in televised SEC basketball games that Barry Booker would announce, he would always go out of his way to make it seem like he wasn’t favoring Vanderbilt.

I remember one game when Vanderbilt was playing Georgia, Barry said in his pregame remarks, “I’m really impressed with this team, my favorite team in the SEC …” He paused for a moment for dramatic effect, of course everyone knew he attended Vanderbilt and was expecting him to say “Vanderbilt,” but no, he then said “Georgia!” And talked about their strengths.

I don’t see former SEC players from other teams doing this, in fact they have no issues with blatantly being biased towards the schools they attended, but Barry and Jordan have always done everything they could to almost be anti-Vanderbilt, maybe to be more “professional.”

Come on guys, you were Vanderbilt stars, support your alma mater.
Locked Previous topicNext topic