Are you kidding me??!!

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Lynchsr
Captain

Are you kidding me??!!

Post by Lynchsr »

Charges against Texas A&M star wide receiver Ainias Smith have been dropped. He was charged with unlawful carrying of a weapon, driving while intoxicated and possession of less than two ounces of marijuana. I am sure it was all a misunderstanding as it wasn’t his gun or weed and he was taking some sleeping aids that made him seem intoxicated.

College football is worse than the NFL as the NFL cannot cover up their players’ problems.

For all the crap Coach Lea took for saying Vanderbilt will be the best program, Vanderbilt is currently a better program than Texas A&M.

OldDude
Vice Admiral

Re: Are you kidding me??!!

Post by OldDude »

Lynchsr wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:16 am Charges against Texas A&M star wide receiver Ainias Smith have been dropped. He was charged with unlawful carrying of a weapon, driving while intoxicated and possession of less than two ounces of marijuana. I am sure it was all a misunderstanding as it wasn’t his gun or weed and he was taking some sleeping aids that made him seem intoxicated.

College football is worse than the NFL as the NFL cannot cover up their players’ problems.

For all the crap Coach Lea took for saying Vanderbilt will be the best program, Vanderbilt is currently a better program than Texas A&M.
Probably wasn't even his car; an NIL loaner.
Johnmn555
Rear Admiral

Post by Johnmn555 »

An NIL deal from the DA.
Seadog73
Admiral

Post by Seadog73 »

I can see Smith in the TV ad for the DA's reelection.
Locked Previous topicNext topic