Tyrell Alexander, Chris Pierce, Allan George participate in Pro Day Monday at Vandy

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BrentVU
Site Admin

Tyrell Alexander, Chris Pierce, Allan George participate in Pro Day Monday at Vandy

Post by BrentVU »

Good luck to them all, and thanks to Vandy Football for the footage.

BrentVU
Site Admin

Re: Tyrell Alexander, Chris Pierce, Allan George participate in Pro Day Monday at Vandy

Post by BrentVU »

The Tennessean also mentioned that D.C. Williams and Elijah Hamilton participated in Pro Day; these are two DBs who left Vandy for the portal after the 2020 season and played at other places in 2021. It is gracious of Clark Lea to let them use the facilities and get their opportunity to shine before the scouts.
AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Re: Tyrell Alexander, Chris Pierce, Allan George participate in Pro Day Monday at Vandy

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

I know it's a deep WR class, but I really hope Chris Pierce gets a shot. Tremendously underrated.
VandyD
Captain

Post by VandyD »

Any one find a place where the results are posted? I've looked and found nothing usually it's pretty easy to find. I saw in the one clip Allan George hit all marks on his vert. They didn't say what the number was though. That could be a high enough number that scouts that weren't in attendance could take notice and decide to go back and watch film on a player they other wise would never look at.
Labradore
Lieutenant

Post by Labradore »

Chris Pierce is a great candidate to go the Todd Yoder route (and now apparently Jordan Matthews route) of adding some weight to his sizable frame and playing a hybrid TE / H-back role… he would be a match up troublemaker for many NFL defenses.
Locked Previous topicNext topic