Take a look: SEC standings

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Take a look: SEC standings

Post by charlestonalum »

Considering how good the SEC is, with our injury riddled team and coach still learning the college game we are tied for 10th, having won games that Chatman was available to finish. My opinion is we are making progress and will surprise one or two conference opponents this year as we gain confidence and play in games like practice. In short - stick with these guys.

commadore
Admiral

Re: Take a look: SEC standings

Post by commadore »

charlestonalum wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:51 am Considering how good the SEC is, with our injury riddled team and coach still learning the college game we are tied for 10th, having won games that Chatman was available to finish. My opinion is we are making progress and will surprise one or two conference opponents this year as we gain confidence and play in games like practice. In short - stick with these guys.
And have students in the stands!
EagleDore
Rear Admiral

Re: Take a look: SEC standings

Post by EagleDore »

If Chatman stays healthy we've got a shot to get a few of those wins. I also think we're seeing CJS learn the college game so hopefully we will progress.
Locked Previous topicNext topic