Vanderbilt Fanatics Departments
Accessories Auto Backpacks Collectibles Footwear Golf & Sports
Hats Home & Office Jackets Jerseys Lawn & Garden Pajamas
Pants Polos Shirts & Sweats Shorts Sweatshirts Swim & Beach
T-Shirts Tailgate Baseball Basketball Football Everything

Vanderbilt Alumni Awards Nominations

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit, kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold

kerrigjl
Site Admin

Vanderbilt Alumni Awards Nominations

Post by kerrigjl » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:37 pm

Hey all. Each year Vanderbilt honors alumni for their achievements in industry, volunteerism and public service. If you can think of any alumni that are deserving of consideration (you don't need to be an alum to nominate), nominate them today for one of these awards at https://www.vanderbilt.edu/alumni/about/awards.php. The deadline for nominations is November 30.
0 x

"I am a Commodore and we don't jump ship just because our team is a few points behind." -- Maj. John D. McGillis

dcdore

Re: Vanderbilt Alumni Awards Nominations

Post by dcdore » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:03 pm

kerrigjl wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:37 pm
Hey all. Each year Vanderbilt honors alumni for their achievements in industry, volunteerism and public service. If you can think of any alumni that are deserving of consideration (you don't need to be an alum to nominate), nominate them today for one of these awards at https://www.vanderbilt.edu/alumni/about/awards.php. The deadline for nominations is November 30.
If an award can be awarded posthumously, I would nominate Chip Healy. Not sure how to go about that.
1 x
Always hopeful; rarely optimistic. @GAD

kerrigjl
Site Admin

Post by kerrigjl » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:14 am

dcdore wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:03 pm
kerrigjl wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:37 pm
If an award can be awarded posthumously, I would nominate Chip Healy. Not sure how to go about that.
It can be. Go ahead and nominate!
0 x
"I am a Commodore and we don't jump ship just because our team is a few points behind." -- Maj. John D. McGillis

dcdore

Post by dcdore » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:53 am

kerrigjl wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:14 am
dcdore wrote:

The online form won't let me proceed without contact (email) info for the nominee - and it won't take c.healy@heaven.org.
0 x
Always hopeful; rarely optimistic. @GAD

kerrigjl
Site Admin

Post by kerrigjl » Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:18 pm

dcdore wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:53 am
kerrigjl wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:14 am
dcdore wrote:

The online form won't let me proceed without contact (email) info for the nominee - and it won't take c.healy@heaven.org.
Put your contact info in. The awards committee can reach out to you for more information. We don't contact the applicants directly anyway. Otherwise, do you know of any family with contact info?
0 x

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic