I love this broadcast!

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Versus75
Admiral

I love this broadcast!

Post by Versus75 »

The game has started and apparently the color commentators and play-by-play guy overslept. Or ESPN told them they would not get paid overtime to come in early.

*****NO ANNOUNCERS ON ESPN*****

CLTDore
Captain

Re: I love this broadcast!

Post by CLTDore »

Maybe Karl Ravech's hair ate everyone.
Versus75
Admiral

You may not have this same luxury ...

Post by Versus75 »

... as I realized there are TWO options.

I logged onto the watchespn app with my phone, selected Baseball, then selected the Louisville-Auburn game. Initially, there was only one option which is what I have: Various camera angles, no replay except for the challenged play, crowd noises, stadium p.a. announcer, umpire microphone.

After seeing some other comments here, I logged in again and selected Channel, ESPN. I got different camera angles, replays ad nauseum, and blowhard ESPN announcers.

I went back to my original selection and got audio from the Auburn radio network on the TuneIn app.

Hope this option is available for the Vanderbilt game.
Titans309fan
Admiral

Re: You may not have this same luxury ...

Post by Titans309fan »

Versus75 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:52 pm Hope this option is available for the Vanderbilt game.

It is. Do a search for "Vanderbilt" in the app, and you will see the two different feeds.
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

I noticed that AU is trying to copy Vandy when they get a double. Unfortunately, for them, they are throwing the grenade without pulling the pen, indicating they have no idea what they are doing. Doesn't matter, they are going home, now.
SCSA
Captain

Post by SCSA »

Im watching on the overseas ESPN player, and the only feed working is the non-commentary version. A bit weird but nice to forego the nattering,
Locked Previous topicNext topic