Zac Stacy

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Albert_Camus
Admiral

Re: Zac Stacy

Post by Albert_Camus »

Zac was literally one of my top 5 favorite VU players of all time. Shocking, saddening and sickening. How could he have done this? No one is beyond redemption, but he will need to engage in serious self-reflection …which he will undoubtedly have opportunity to do while in prison for aggravated assault.

Perhaps unreasonably, this is likely to hasten my gradual alienation from the game of football.

Albert

I used to be disgusted. Now I am just amused.
Elvis Costello
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

Just a thought here: Stacy looked much bigger than he did at VU. Could this be Roid Rage?
Nashmann
Admiral

Post by Nashmann »

Sad....awful!! NO excuse!! Deserves whatever he gets. He also needs a psych evaluation! Takes a real tough man to hit a woman! Hope his Ex & baby are ok....
"I have not yet begun to fight!" ....John Paul Jones AD* AD* @GAD @AD
BrentVU
Site Admin

Post by BrentVU »

Stacy was arrested Thursday night in Orlando, Florida, and charged with aggravated battery and criminal mischief.

If you want more gory details...

https://nypost.com/2021/11/19/former-nf ... ng-his-ex/
buffy
Vice Admiral

Post by buffy »

The whole "only a coward hits a woman" is a silly statement (not picking on the poster above). It's a statement originally designed to shame a prideful, violent man. The reality is that you're simply dealing with a prideful, violent man swimming in selfishness. Zac and everyone around him are now dealing with the fruit of that path. Ideally, healing will be experienced by all through this.
docdore
Vice Admiral

Post by docdore »

some years ago, i learned that much of child/spousal/etc. abuse is rooted in learned behavior and that abusers are very often (not always, of course) acting out what they have previously experienced themselves. while it doesn't excuse abusive actions, that knowledge can help make abuse (even child abuse) somewhat more comprehendible and has tempered my judgmentalism a bit. i've no idea whether learned behavior might apply to stacy.
vandyhank
Lieutenant

Post by vandyhank »

did he graduate from Vandy?
And why do folks bring a child into the world when they are not married? So many kid born out of wedlock is a big problem IMO.
Johnmn555
Rear Admiral

Post by Johnmn555 »

vandyhank wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:07 am And why do folks bring a child into the world when they are not married? So many kid born out of wedlock is a big problem IMO.
Not just "IMO"

Nice to see all the news articles with Stacy and his victim stylin' in full Vandy gear.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4092736/wh ... tin-evans/

FLA prisons known to be particularly bad.
Vandy187187
Rear Admiral

Post by Vandy187187 »

This is absolutely revolting. No excuses needed.

He was one of my favorites as others have said but that's gone now.

How many Vandy student athletes have gone to jail? He can add his name to a short list.
Vandy_Law07
Lieutenant

Post by Vandy_Law07 »

Horrendously upsetting, and disturbing. Justice for the victim(s) is the only answer.
dallasdore
Vice Admiral

Post by dallasdore »

Ten grand bail? What a joke....

He needs to go to prison for a long time. Disgusting behavior. The type of thug behavior that lots on here detest from uut.

PS... Some of you kindof sound like you are making soft excuses for this behavior, or hope everyone learns and heals from this, and so on. Screw that, he needs to be removed from society. Totally inexcusable.
Johnmn555
Rear Admiral

Post by Johnmn555 »

Being his lawyer trying to plead this down in the face of that video is one day at the office I'd like to avoid.
Locked Previous topicNext topic