Pitching rotation

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

sidewalkdore
Commander

Pitching rotation

Post by sidewalkdore »

Has it been announced yet for this weekend? Or will we find out Friday?

Versus75
Admiral

Um ...

Post by Versus75 »

sidewalkdore wrote:Has it been announced yet for this weekend? Or will we find out Friday?
... don't go out to the Hawk THIS weekend, unless it's to watch practice. Opening game is Friday, Feb. 16.
commadore
Admiral

Re: Pitching rotation

Post by commadore »

Man that had me all excited until I looked it up too. Thought I'd miscalculated the starting date. At any rate, I am all in and ready for the season to start. After football, men's basketball, women's basketball, and the lack of any stadium upgrade announcements, I am ready for some good news. HOPING baseball is it.
sidewalkdore
Commander

Post by sidewalkdore »

Thanks ya'll, getting too damn excited.
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

commadore wrote:Man that had me all excited until I looked it up too. Thought I'd miscalculated the starting date. At any rate, I am all in and ready for the season to start. After football, men's basketball, women's basketball, and the lack of any stadium upgrade announcements, I am ready for some good news. HOPING baseball is it.
VU women beat #1 Stanford 7-0 in front of full house - we were ranked #2 so this is something to get excited about, hopefully baseball is as good.
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

charlestonalum wrote:
commadore wrote:Man that had me all excited until I looked it up too. Thought I'd miscalculated the starting date. At any rate, I am all in and ready for the season to start. After football, men's basketball, women's basketball, and the lack of any stadium upgrade announcements, I am ready for some good news. HOPING baseball is it.
VU women beat #1 Stanford 7-0 in front of full house - we were ranked #2 so this is something to get excited about, hopefully baseball is as good.
That is true, but overall I am a BIG THREE type of guy. Still, that means that if they happen to be on the SEC network, I'll tune in if I see it in time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic