Got my tickets; Announcement about road closures and entrances

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BrentVU
Site Admin

Got my tickets; Announcement about road closures and entrances

Post by BrentVU »

1. Got my season tickets delivered (by email).

2. Also got some instructions about how ticketholders will get inside the stadium...

The entrance and exits to FirstBank Stadium will also change for the 2023 season... Fans with tickets in sections P-V (East stands) should plan to enter FirstBank Stadium at the Memorial Gymnasium entrances off 25th Avenue. Fans with tickets in sections A-G, The Bridge, or suites should enter through the Frist Family Gate located near the crossing of Natchez Trace and Vanderbilt Place.

More info:

https://vucommodores.com/under-construction/

BrentVU
Site Admin

Re: Got my tickets; Announcement about road closures and entrances

Post by BrentVU »

Looking at the endzone cameras today, I see that...

1. There is now a chain link fence around the perimeter of the south end zone... it seems awfully close to the field... wide receivers will need to be very conscious of it.

2. It looks as though they have erected some temporary barriers to keep patrons in the rightmost seats of Section G from falling out of the stands and to their deaths.
FayetteDore
Vice Admiral

Post by FayetteDore »

BrentVU wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:54 pm Looking at the endzone cameras today, I see that...

1. There is now a chain link fence around the perimeter of the south end zone... it seems awfully close to the field... wide receivers will need to be very conscious of it.

2. It looks as though they have erected some temporary barriers to keep patrons in the rightmost seats of Section G from falling out of the stands and to their deaths.
LOL! That's a good thing!

I had wondered if the Frist Family Gate, which isn't visible on the construction cam, was still standing, Apparently so.

But still no scoreboard visible in the construction cams.
Last edited by FayetteDore on Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Can't scamper or slither...but I used to swim.
AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

BrentVU wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:54 pm Looking at the endzone cameras today, I see that...

"Between the hedges"?...screw that.

BETWEEN THE STEEL GATES OF HELL.
Locked Previous topicNext topic