Nike Nationals Live Stream Starts Friday Morning

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Nike Nationals Live Stream Starts Friday Morning

Post by MikeADore »

The Nike Nationals start tomorrow in Chicago, an event that is sure to draw coaches from all over the country, including coach Ralph and coach Demille. Coach Garrick will be in Louisville and Iowa for tournaments. Coach Earley will be in Indiana, Chicago and Louisville. I’m looking forward to seeing some basketball. The link below comes from the Nike EYBL site and should provide a live stream for the games. I know they showed all the games from Session 2 a few weeks back.

After Session 2, I downloaded PDFs of the rosters for all 32 EYBL teams. The only bad thing about watching the games was that you could not tell who you were watching (no announcers, which was great). I have the PDFs but when I try to post them here to share with you guys, the site does not recognize the PDF format.

First games appear to be at 9 CST Friday morning.

https://nikegirlseybl.com/live-stream

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Re: Nike Nationals Live Stream Starts Friday Morning

Post by MikeADore »

https://nikegirlseybl.com/2023-nike-nat ... courts-1-4

9 a.m. Court 1: North Tartan featuring Vandy commit Trinity Wilson (#25) and target Maddyn Greenway (#30).

9 .m. Court 4: All Iowa Attack. Class of '25 shooting guard Jordan Speiser #4.
Dore2Dore
Lieutenant

Post by Dore2Dore »

Mike - thx so much for all u do to keep us informed
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Kentucky Premier plays at 1:30 CST on Court 4. That team features two players Vandy has offered. Leah Macy (#44) recently had an official visit, and Ciara Byars (#4) had an unofficial visit.
Locked Previous topicNext topic