Justine Pissott Now Official

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Justine Pissott Now Official

Post by MikeADore »

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Re: Justine Pissott Now Official

Post by MikeADore »

Seadog73
Admiral

Post by Seadog73 »

Is she on campus now, working with the team?
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Seadog73 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:25 am Is she on campus now, working with the team?
I was waiting to see if they posted some more practice pics before replying, Seadog. They haven't done that, so the best I can do is say "I think so." She had until last Thursday at midnight to register for either the first summer session or the full summer (both sessions). Most fall and winter sport athletes do the full summer session, getting some classes out of the way so they don't get overloaded during their sport's season and working out with their teammates for the coming season. There is a second summer session that starts the first week of July, so if someone needs to, they could start school then.

I'll try to keep an eye on her social media and see if she gives any indication. If so, I'll let you know.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Seadog73 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:25 am Is she on campus now, working with the team?
She is here. Today is Ryanne Allen's birthday, and Justine posted a pic of her and Ryanne in Vandy sweatshirts to wish Ryanne a happy birthday.
Seadog73
Admiral

Post by Seadog73 »

Good deal!! Thanks for keeping up with this.
Locked Previous topicNext topic