Christian Little

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Ndorefin
Vice Admiral

Christian Little

Post by Ndorefin »

Little walks 4 and gives up a hit to the first 5 batters for LSU….never Gets an out and all five hitters scored as AubUrn leads 6-1 in the first inning!

dcdore
Admiral

Re: Christian Little

Post by dcdore »

Ndorefin wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 1:49 pm Little walks 4 and gives up a hit to the first 5 batters for LSU….never Gets an out and all five hitters scored as AubUrn leads 6-1 in the first inning!
That'll mess with your ERA.
Always hopeful; rarely optimistic. @GAD
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

Good for him.
geeznotagain
Admiral

Post by geeznotagain »

If I remember correctly, he threw one of the straightest fastballs I've ever seen.
baseball1234
Commander

Post by baseball1234 »

Didn't get the results here that he expected and felt that he could do better elsewhere. As usual, our coaches evaluated his performance (talent does not always equal performance) and used him accordingly. By all accounts he's a good kid. Feel bad for him.
Levon
Rear Admiral

Post by Levon »

baseball1234 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:46 pm Didn't get the results here that he expected and felt that he could do better elsewhere. As usual, our coaches evaluated his performance (talent does not always equal performance) and used him accordingly. By all accounts he's a good kid. Feel bad for him.
Good assessment. And yes, I feel bad for him as well. A young man in a difficult situation trying to figure things out. I hope his promise is eventually realized.
OldDude
Vice Admiral

Post by OldDude »

Levon wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:20 pm
baseball1234 wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:46 pm Didn't get the results here that he expected and felt that he could do better elsewhere. As usual, our coaches evaluated his performance (talent does not always equal performance) and used him accordingly. By all accounts he's a good kid. Feel bad for him.
Good assessment. And yes, I feel bad for him as well. A young man in a difficult situation trying to figure things out. I hope his promise is eventually realized.
Feel for a young man as well. However, as they say " wherever you go, there you are. "
DivergentDore
Commander

Post by DivergentDore »

I don't get the hate sometimes. Little was not cracking the weekend rotation in a VU uniform this year, nor next year barring an injury to someone. He moved on and joined a team needing pitchers with hopes of showcasing his talent there. Can't blame him and wish him well unless playing against us.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I wish him well.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Don Yates - Publisher, http://www.vandymania.com Fl@g
Locked Previous topicNext topic