Chloe Spreen To Announce Decision in Two Days

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Chloe Spreen To Announce Decision in Two Days

Post by MikeADore »

Posted on instagram that she will announce her school of choice in two days. By my calculation, that sounds like Sunday.

She's a 5'9 class of '24 guard from Indiana. Really good player, ranked #24 in her class on Blue Star Basketball and #46 on Prospects Nation. She was #21 in the class on Hoopgurlz last year until they did an updated list and she completely disappeared. I still believe it is some sort of error on their part. Players simply don't fall that far, especially one like her who was having a great year on the court and racking up more big offers all along the way. She visited Vandy in '21 a couple months after coach Ralph took the job and visited again last June. Not sure if she has been here since. No sense of what our chances are. She has offers from some big-time programs.

She is playing this summer with Kentucky Premier along with two other Vandy targets, Leah Macy and Ciara Byars. We know coach Ralph saw them play last weekend because Byars got her offer after the weekend action was over. Would be nice to think coach closed the show with Spreen after the tourney, but there were a lot of other coaches there, too, so it's hard to be optimistic when you see the list of offers I'll put below:

Vanderbilt
Indiana
North Carolina
Michigan
Ohio State
UT
Iowa
Arizona
Depaul
Arizona State
Georgia
Marquette
Northwestern
Oregon State
Alabama
FSU
Kentucky

Maybe more, but those are the ones I’m sure about.

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Re: Chloe Spreen To Announce Decision in Two Days

Post by MikeADore »

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

She's going to Alabama. I don't get it.
Dickeys Nightmare
Rear Admiral

Post by Dickeys Nightmare »

MikeADore wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:15 pm She's going to Alabama. I don't get it.
Me either.
VandyJim
Chief

Post by VandyJim »

WOW! I wonder how much $$
Locked Previous topicNext topic