Any Transfer Chatter

For discussion of Vanderbilt Commodores men's basketball games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

dore74
Vice Admiral

Any Transfer Chatter

Post by dore74 »

Read that the Edwards kid from Syracuse ended up at WVa, saw some Twitter chatter that NILs may have been in play. Happily that’s not our thing in an over big way.

Nevertheless, any rumors or campus visitors any of you in, or quasi-in, the know may have?

Thanks

Obvious
Captain

Re: Any Transfer Chatter

Post by Obvious »

dore74 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:24 am Read that the Edwards kid from Syracuse ended up at WVa, saw some Twitter chatter that NILs may have been in play. Happily that’s not our thing in an over big way.

Nevertheless, any rumors or campus visitors any of you in, or quasi-in, the know may have?

Thanks
The guard from coastal Carolina visited last week I believe. I think the big guy from Buffalo also visited. I can’t think of their names at the moment.
MrMemorial
Rear Admiral

Post by MrMemorial »

Isaac Jack ("listed at" 6-10 or 6-11) has heard from Arkansas St., George Mason , St. Bonnie’s, Grand Canyon, Oregon St, San Jose St, San Diego, Pitt, etc... and has possibly visited VU. Pitt fans seem excited over the possible interest, at least they sound that way on twitter which is not the most reliable barometer of things. Despite his pedestrian numbers, the guy does have potential and could give some immediate depth at power forward.
Foreverhopeful
Rear Admiral

Post by Foreverhopeful »

He was here this weekend.
dore74
Vice Admiral

Post by dore74 »

Thanks all
Locked Previous topicNext topic