MikeADore... and anyone else

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Go Vandy!
Rear Admiral

MikeADore... and anyone else

Post by Go Vandy! »

Tell me i'm not foolish to get a little excited about this team.

manager65
Chief

Re: MikeADore... and anyone else

Post by manager65 »

I'm with you in your excitement about the Lady Dores. Cant wait till the season gets started. For the first time in several years we will have a solid inside game with a strong game in the back court.
bornadore57
Lieutenant

Post by bornadore57 »

With each passing day, I get a little more excited about the future of Vanderbilt's women's basketball program. Thanks to all who share information about that program here.
Ndorefin
Vice Admiral

Post by Ndorefin »

Our guard play will be insane! We will be able to apply intense pressure for 40 minutes a game…I look for lots of steals and layups for our ladies. Although we won’t be dominant inside, at least we’ll have lots of experience, which is very important for solid offensive and defensive sets. They should be very fun to watch!
manager65
Chief

Post by manager65 »

Yes, I agree with you on guard play but truly believe our inside game will be much better. Washington really improved toward the end of the year & with true freshman Williams on the floor with Washington at the same time I think we will see more wins.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Go Vandy! wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:51 pm Tell me i'm not foolish to get a little excited about this team.
Not foolish at all. I'm excited, too. I'm pretty cautious in terms of expectations still, but there is no denying the team improved a lot from the start of the season to the end last year.
Locked Previous topicNext topic