How to watch game

For discussion regarding the Vanderbilt Commodores' football program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

manager65
Chief

How to watch game

Post by manager65 »

Cant make game in person. Understand game will not b televised on the SEC network channel. Do u know I can watch it?
thanks

AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Re: How to watch game

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

manager65 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:46 am Cant make game in person. Understand game will not b televised on the SEC network channel. Do u know I can watch it?
thanks
The game will be streamed via SEC Network+ and ESPN+.
JWCommodore
Rear Admiral

Post by JWCommodore »

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:45 am
manager65 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:46 am Cant make game in person. Understand game will not b televised on the SEC network channel. Do u know I can watch it?
thanks
Which is only available if you are are a Comcast or Charter cable customer/subscriber, correct? The folks who do Sling and Youtube are out of luck, yes?
AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

JWCommodore wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:33 pm
AuricGoldfinger wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:45 am
thanks
Which is only available if you are are a Comcast or Charter cable customer/subscriber, correct? The folks who do Sling and Youtube are out of luck, yes?
Here's a good guide to what services allow you to stream SEC Network+: https://thestreamable.com/channels/sec-network-plus.
BrentVU
Site Admin

Post by BrentVU »

If you find that your carrier/package does not include ESPN+, you can pay as little as $6.99 for a month of ESPN+ access and watch the game on your computer, smartphone, or streaming TV device. (Think of it as paying $6.99 for the game, and you can get other ESPN+ content for the rest of the month as well.)

Computer: Go here, click on Subscribe to ESPN+ only, and follow prompts.
https://plus.espn.com/

Smartphone or streaming TV device: Download the ESPN app; browse for online events or on-demand shows. When you attempt to watch an event that is on ESPN+, it will guide you through subscribing.
JWCommodore
Rear Admiral

Post by JWCommodore »

Thank you Auric & Brent for the info
manager65
Chief

Post by manager65 »

I purchased Roku a few years ago & was able to watch most or all of the Vandy games (football, baseball mens & girls basketball). Past year or 2 that has not being the case. Now i have to pay them $5 each month & still cant watch any games. Says im not subscribed to the channel the game is on. Can someone explain what I need to do to see the games. My carrier is AT&T. Thanks.
JWCommodore
Rear Admiral

Post by JWCommodore »

Got my YouTube TV package turned back on for the upcoming season, which does indeed have SEC+ so looks like I'm all set. They make it fairly simple since I have Vandy Football/Basketball set up in my favorites and it records all the games under that feature. Even a Luddite like myself can navigate it easily.
Locked Previous topicNext topic