Corbs on fans

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

BWestbrook
Rear Admiral

Corbs on fans

Post by BWestbrook »

“ I have been here sixteen years and have never see it like that before from start to finish and it kept us in it, very appreciative”

It’s going to be crazy at the Hawk later today!!!!!

charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Re: Corbs on fans

Post by charlestonalum »

Commented on Whistler thread about fan support. It was entire game and just might have been difference as Corbin says. Please do it again today!
dotcommie
Captain

Post by dotcommie »

The Whistler has for the most part been annoying to me. However, he does get the crowd clapping together, and if Corbin is good with it, I am, too. Anyone else wonder why the cowbells that appeared toward the end of the game last night and the air horn blasts, weren't silenced? The cowbells were coming from the outfield, the air horn I really couldn't tell. Seemed like from Sec AA or BB.
ANCHORDOWN1
Rear Admiral

Post by ANCHORDOWN1 »

dotcommie wrote:The Whistler has for the most part been annoying to me. However, he does get the crowd clapping together, and if Corbin is good with it, I am, too. Anyone else wonder why the cowbells that appeared toward the end of the game last night and the air horn blasts, weren't silenced? The cowbells were coming from the outfield, the air horn I really couldn't tell. Seemed like from Sec AA or BB.
I thought the air horn was coming from the garage.
Locked Previous topicNext topic