First three games...

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

First three games...

Post by commadore »

According to VUcommodores.com, the first three games will be on "flosports." Anyone have any idea what that is and how to get it?

AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Re: First three games...

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

It's a streaming service. You can get a free 7-day trial. You may have it as an app if you have a smart TV.
Versus75
Admiral

Re: FloSports

Post by Versus75 »

This website describes how to get the free trial; suggests you phone FloSports Customer Support before submitting application:

https://www.techowns.com/flosports-free-trial/

I have not ventured far into this; want to be within a week of all three games first. While they try to handle everything through web page requests, this may be the phone number:
"Call us at 1800-804-2994"
Versus75
Admiral

Re: FloSports trial

Post by Versus75 »

The website response said there is no free trial. I sent a follow-up and will phone later if I don't get a positive result. This is what I have been told so far:

Thank you for contacting FloSports Customer Support. While we do not have free trials for any FloSports websites ongoing at this time, we will be more than happy to try and help answer questions in regards to whether you can utilize the service.

Currently, we offer an annual plan for $150.00 per year plus applicable tax, billed in one upfront payment at the time of purchase or a monthly plan for $29.99 per month plus applicable tax. Both plans automatically renew at the end of the billing term.

And NO SHARING!

Has anyone else had success getting a free trial? If so, how did you go about getting it?
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

Will there be an on line radio broadcast?
Versus75
Admiral

Post by Versus75 »

Andrew A said that all three of the games will be broadcast online or through the Vanderbilt app. I don't know about local radio stations.
GrumpyOldDore
Ensign

Post by GrumpyOldDore »

To listen to Vanderbilt sports online I have always clicked on the "listen" option which appears on the schedule at the end of the vucommodores website. I see no such option for these three games. I would appreciate any help in accessing the broadcast online as I am still bogged down in the last century.
GrumpyOldDore
BDR-Dore
Chief

Post by BDR-Dore »

Any watch parties in Nashville?
Locked Previous topicNext topic