LSU #3

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

geeznotagain
Admiral

Re: LSU #3

Post by geeznotagain »

PinkFloyd wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:52 pm Thought I would login , so I can say I told you so... I have forgotten more about baseball than you guys will ever know. Good luck next year, it's going to be worse.... BTW one more thing, now you know why back in March I said Little needs to transfer
Did you really come over to make that post? What a jerkish thing to do. Whatever baseball knowledge you have and deign to impart, I'd just as soon you take it elsewhere in the future.

fldore
Vice Admiral

Post by fldore »

Ignore pinkie. Douche. Troll who fly bys when you aren't playing well to tell you "I told you so." Provides no interesting or intelligent inside insight. Half this board talked about the lack of returning talent relying on a lot of guys improving. The easy non conference schedule masked some weakness. Tough year. Enjoy the wins. Hopefully we get hot in sec and ncaa tourney. If not oh well.
SV# VU# Fl@g @AD
UltimateVUFan
Vice Admiral

Post by UltimateVUFan »

According to Warren Nolan RPI VU has #1 SOS in the country. Obviously much of that is the SEC slate, but even nonconference is 53. RPI is still #5 after today’s loss. There are obviously a lot of deficiencies that need to be corrected for any kind of post-season run to materialize, but it isn’t out of the question.
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

The last 2 innings we were outscored 14-1. I think that is really hard to do. Our Bull pen?
geeznotagain
Admiral

Post by geeznotagain »

charlestonalum wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:13 pm The last 2 innings we were outscored 14-1. I think that is really hard to do. Our Bull pen?
Ah yes, let’s address through
Locked Previous topicNext topic