Season Tickets?

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

vandylifer
Lieutenant

Season Tickets?

Post by vandylifer »

I am a bit surprised that we haven't seen/heard anything yet on season ticket renewals for 2022. Has anyone heard anything?

nyyankeeDore
Captain

Re: Season Tickets?

Post by nyyankeeDore »

vandylifer wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:27 pm I am a bit surprised that we haven't seen/heard anything yet on season ticket renewals for 2022. Has anyone heard anything?
From an email received earlier today:

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Vanderbilt will provide new seating options to enhance the Hawkins Field experience starting with the upcoming 2022 baseball season.

The premium seating includes new chair-back seating throughout portions of the infield seating bowl, as well as mesh chair-back seating in select areas of the outfield. In addition to the chair-back seating, Hawkins Field will also feature eight loge boxes in select locations and with all-new amenities including premium concessions.

“Upgrading our stadium and creating a better experience for our supporters is a priority for us and will continue to be,” said Vanderbilt head baseball coach Tim Corbin. “We have much to do moving forward, but this is a very good step for our fan base and our program.”

The bleacher seating used in the upgraded sections was developed by 4Topps Premium Seating. It dries quickly after rain, prevents pressure points caused by traditional stadium seating and stays 30-50 degrees cooler than vinyl, plastic or aluminum seating.

4Topps has installed its products in hundreds of sports venues around the world for organizations such as MLB, MiLB, MLS and the NFL, PGA Tour and NCAA.

Information regarding 2022 season ticket renewals and new sales will be communicated to National Commodore Club donors, current season ticket holders and fans beginning on Dec. 6.
'23 '27 '28 '32 '36 '37 '38 '39 '41
'43 '47 '49 '50 '51 '52 '53 '56 '58
'61 '62 '77 '78' '96 '98 '99 '00 '09
VU#
Haptown
Lieutenant

Post by Haptown »

Renewal was received today. Infield tickets for section G went from $290 with no donation in 2020 to $650, including donation, in 2022. Not sure if I will renew my 2 tickets for $1,300 or not.
DS2001
Rear Admiral

Post by DS2001 »

Better check your bank accounts. Candace Lee has decided to cash in on the only successful major program we have. You’ll have to be friends wit Elon Musk to afford 2 seats in the infield.
Haptown
Lieutenant

Post by Haptown »

Found the pricing for the other sections and premium seating.

Sections D, E, F, & G - $650
Sections C, B, H, & I - $400
Sections BB-A & J-L - $350
Bleacher Outfield - $150

https://vucommodores.com/baseball-tickets/
vandylifer
Lieutenant

Post by vandylifer »

I also GULPED when I got the season ticket renewal; however, after looking a little deeper -- we have 34 games in a season ticket package. Those behind the plate tickets are $19.12 per seat/game. The next level - behind the dugouts (my tickets) are $11.76 per seat/game. The extended infield seating - more toward the outfield - are $10.30 per seat/game and the outfield bleachers are $4.41 per seat/game. All in all, actually VERY REASONABLE. I guess if we consider ourselves an ELITE program want to compete regularly for Championships then we will/should step up a bit. I just retired as a high school teacher/coach, income will be a bit more limited, but I'm ready to AD* with Coach Corbin and the VANDY BOYS!! Lets get back to OMAHA SV# See you at THE HAWK!
cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Post by cjdore »

I requested season tickets from VU at least twice in last 2 weeks and have heard Nada!
Haptown
Lieutenant

Post by Haptown »

cjdore wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:02 pm I requested season tickets from VU at least twice in last 2 weeks and have heard Nada!
The ticket office called today and left a message asking if I had any questions about renewing since I haven't done so yet. So that are contacting people about renewals.

You probably shouldn't expect any contact from them until the renewal deadline is passed on Jan 7 and they know what seats may be available. I have moved and also added a seat in the past, and they only contacted me after the renewal deadline. If you are not an existing season ticket holder, then you will probably be called after those requesting upgrades. Make sure that you add 615-343-1406 to your contact list for the VU ticket office.
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

cjdore wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:02 pm I requested season tickets from VU at least twice in last 2 weeks and have heard Nada!
You will now probably get a double order.
cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Post by cjdore »

Well I have secured Baseball banquet tix but still have not heard anything about season tix. But I have a question for you folks in the know. Will VU require masks or vaccines as a stipulation for attending games this year?
cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Post by cjdore »

Anyone?
LanceGish
Petty Officer

Interested in splitting OF?

Post by LanceGish »

I have two OF Section Q.
End of the row.
Open to splitting as we won't make all games.
Would be $150 to split 50/50.
Versus75
Admiral

Post by Versus75 »

Still don’t see single game tickets as an option for online orders.

Called ticket office. Watch website later in the week.
ChattDore
Seaman Recruit

Post by ChattDore »

I just got 4 in section O this week. May not be able to make every game if anyone is looking for some single game tickets to buy
vandylifer
Lieutenant

Post by vandylifer »

To: LanceGish re: your 1/31 post regarding splitting outfield tickets. My daughter is very interested in splitting with you if they are still available. How could we connect to discuss details. THANKS!!
Haptown
Lieutenant

Post by Haptown »

Just for you Versus75! The best that I could do.

Be on the lookout for single-game tickets on sale soon. Soon

Don't miss the fun happening at The Hawk this season
Versus75
Admiral

Post by Versus75 »

Thanks. I plan to catch the first two games against a good Oklahoma State team.

EDIT: Just looked online and saw that no more Season Ticket orders are being taken. Don't know if that means ALL seats have been sold (although they no that not everyone will show up and will therefore offer game day tickets) or that a certain quantity will be held out for single game sales.
vandylifer
Lieutenant

Post by vandylifer »

Please contact me about splitting two outfield tickets for the upcoming Vandy season per your post on 1/31. Thanks - Bob 615-708-7306 or bfrechschscc@yahoo.com
ChattDore
Seaman Recruit

Post by ChattDore »

Does anyone know what the cost of single game outfield tickets typically is?
Versus75
Admiral

Post by Versus75 »

ChattDore wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:55 pm Does anyone know what the cost of single game outfield tickets typically is?
I'm sure someone does, but probably nobody on this board.

It seems that last year an outfield ticket was about $6 and infield $10 for non-conference games. Something like $10 and $16 for conference games.

But then, season ticket prices just doubled....
Locked Previous topicNext topic