Report: Dominic Keegan

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

Re: Report: Dominic Keegan

Post by commadore »

Commodoredave wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:26 pm I hate losing CJ, but the draft could not have gone much better for Corbin. We basically have a position starter at every position except C and 3B coming back. Biggest headache is going to be managing the roster now.
Noland at third!

commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

fldore wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:22 pm Kind of a weird tweet by the vubaseball account for a guy coming back. I'm sure just celebrating the fact he was selected but tends to imply he is going. Especially if you hadn't heard he is staying.

Here yall go again. NOTHING in that tweet implies he will not be back. Would he take a $5,000 signing bonus or a $15,000 NIL deal.
Levon
Rear Admiral

Post by Levon »

Doreforlife wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:53 pm Coming back for Senior year

https://247sports.com/college/vanderbil ... 689/#share
Have there been any other sources reporting Keegan is returning? Kendall Rogers seems to be the only source reporting this. Have Keegan or Corbin made any statements? Without confirmation, color me skeptical.
Levon
Rear Admiral

Post by Levon »

Levon wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:37 pm
Doreforlife wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:53 pm Coming back for Senior year

https://247sports.com/college/vanderbil ... 689/#share
Have there been any other sources reporting Keegan is returning? Kendall Rogers seems to be the only source reporting this. Have Keegan or Corbin made any statements? Without confirmation, color me skeptical.
https://news.yahoo.com/breaking-keegan- ... 00200.html

Found my own answer, from his hometown newspaper. Guess I should research first and avoid dumb questions, huh? :?
fldore
Vice Admiral

Post by fldore »

Another weird tweet coming from vandys official baseball twitter account. It's one thing to post a tweet only saying he got drafted (even if it did imply him going from Nashville to New York), now they've got one with his name on a Yankees jersey. I suppose they are just selling the idea to recruits that you too could become a Yankee (even if you choose to decline and come back to school)

SV# VU# Fl@g @AD
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

fldore wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:42 pm Another weird tweet coming from vandys official baseball twitter account. It's one thing to post a tweet only saying he got drafted (even if it did imply him going from Nashville to New York), now they've got one with his name on a Yankees jersey. I suppose they are just selling the idea to recruits that you too could become a Yankee (even if you choose to decline and come back to school)

That isn't even put out by the Yankees.
Locked Previous topicNext topic