Makes me want to puke to see

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

Makes me want to puke to see

Post by commadore »

the crowd in Knoxville rooting so hard for the viles. Hope LSU can pull the upset. Can't STAND tennessee (except when they play florida).

dallasdore
Vice Admiral

Re: Makes me want to puke to see

Post by dallasdore »

Yeah, I'm pulling hard for LSU as well. They seem to have really good kids who've improved as the season has gone on, they are extremely young, and I would like to see Manieri make one more CWS in his swan song. Anddddd then there's EweTee.
dallasdore
Vice Admiral

Post by dallasdore »

Yeah, I'm pulling hard for LSU as well. They seem to have really good kids who've improved as the season has gone on, they are extremely young, and I would like to see Manieri make one more CWS in his swan song. Anddddd then there's EweTee.
vu2003rpl
Captain

Post by vu2003rpl »

utee doesn’t have any real baseball fans. These are your typical trash football fans yearning for something to cheer about.

Hope somebody pulls Vitello away from there.
Golddore68
Admiral

Post by Golddore68 »

Unfortunately LSU choked. They had runners on second and third with two outs in the top of the ninth, down 4-2, and their No. 8 hitter struck out.

The home plate ump was really bad that game, for both teams. Pitches way outside or low were called strikes. Pitches right down the middle of the strike zone were called balls. UT’s starting pitcher Chad Dallas got a lot of strike calls on pitches that looked low and outside or inside.

The TV announcers said LSU’s starting pitcher in today’s game is their ace. So I hope LSU wins and forces a game three.

I wonder why their ace didn’t start in the first game?
Locked Previous topicNext topic