Weather Tomorrow....

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

roanoke
Admiral

Weather Tomorrow....

Post by roanoke »

From far away, my phone shows a decent chance for rain tomorrow in Nashville...

I assume the powers that be will want a game, if possible - even if the forecast looks very clear for Saturday-Monday...

Both teams have “aces” - but the forecast could make starting one tomorrow a bit of a risk that he could get burned after a couple innings by a rain delay... Any thoughts on the local forecast and odds that weather might impact the starting time?

frstev17
Captain

Re: Weather Tomorrow....

Post by frstev17 »

NWS says 50% chance of showers after 1:00PM. Local TV station has been saying showers would most likely be in southeastern middle Tenn.
Of course, this being June in Nashville makes predictions iffy.
VirginiaDore
Ensign

Post by VirginiaDore »

Dark Sky, my go-to weather app (of five), has rain ending by 7 in the morning. Not always right, but more reliable than any other forecast in my experience. Perfect weather on Saturday and (perish the thought) Sunday.
cjdore
Fleet Admiral

Post by cjdore »

Latest weather shows sun peaking thru about 11 and best chance of rain is around 2PM with a 30%......looks good. LET's PLAY BALL!!!!!!
AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

The biggest challenge this time of year is not necessarily rain, but the threat of lightning when it's not even raining at the Hawk.
Locked Previous topicNext topic