Winner winner chicken dinner

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Lynchsr
Captain

Winner winner chicken dinner

Post by Lynchsr »

Keegan 1 for 5 but that 1 was the winner!

Starkiller
Commander

Re: Winner winner chicken dinner

Post by Starkiller »

Good time to pick up that 1st hit…
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

Gutsy performance: great start to the post-season. Team win.
vandybl
Commander

Post by vandybl »

Ole Miss was emotional the whole game, especially in the later innings. Vandy stayed poised. Poise won. Go Vandy!
oakparkDore
Vice Admiral

Post by oakparkDore »

vandybl wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:27 am Ole Miss was emotional the whole game, especially in the later innings. Vandy stayed poised. Poise won. Go Vandy!
That’s an understatement! Dougherty looked flat out deranged on tv. Anyone who was there know if he was talking trash to our players the whole time or merely talking to himself?
vufan1
Rear Admiral

Post by vufan1 »

oakparkDore wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:57 am
vandybl wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:27 am Ole Miss was emotional the whole game, especially in the later innings. Vandy stayed poised. Poise won. Go Vandy!
That’s an understatement! Dougherty looked flat out deranged on tv. Anyone who was there know if he was talking trash to our players the whole time or merely talking to himself?
Dougherty was just pumping himself up, which I have no issue with as long as he’s not staring down our players after the at bat nor talking trash. I was like the other poster last night and found all the facial contortions kind of amusing.
commadore
Admiral

Post by commadore »

vufan1 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:27 am
Dougherty was just pumping himself up, which I have no issue with as long as he’s not staring down our players after the at bat nor talking trash. I was like the other poster last night and found all the facial contortions kind of amusing.
He looked a little like Grigori Rasputin after a shave out there. Felt like if we shot him and poisoned him he'd just shake it off and keep throwing. Ha.
Levon
Rear Admiral

Post by Levon »

commadore wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:30 am
vufan1 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:27 am

He looked a little like Grigori Rasputin after a shave out there. Felt like if we shot him and poisoned him he'd just shake it off and keep throwing. Ha.
Now that's funny 😄
VandyPhile
Rear Admiral

Post by VandyPhile »

I thought their 2nd baseman with the French sounding name was amusing when he came up to bat. Three hip wiggles, one hip thrust, assume archer pose, bring the bat back. I noticed that he quit doing that the last few innings.
He did it all weekend in our regular season series with them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic