VU BASEBALL TONIGHT !!!

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

Versus75
Admiral

VU BASEBALL TONIGHT !!!

Post by Versus75 »

And not just the Buehler/Swanson show.

The Black & Gold series starts at 6pm CDT tonight (Friday) with 1pm CDT games Saturday and Sunday.

Link to audio and stats: https://vucommodores.com/dores-ready-fo ... ld-series/

Go Vandy!
Rear Admiral

Re: VU BASEBALL TONIGHT !!!

Post by Go Vandy! »

Did anyone-or everyone- know the game today was on 560? How can i find this out beforehand? Thanks
Haptown
Lieutenant

Re: VU BASEBALL TONIGHT !!!

Post by Haptown »

Go Vandy! wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:12 pm Did anyone-or everyone- know the game today was on 560? How can i find this out beforehand? Thanks
You choices are limited to Twitter and maybe Instagram, as vucommodores.com is unreliable, especially for finding info on mobile devices. If someone doesn't want to create on account, you are limited to someone else posting the info that they found on Twitter here.

Here is a quick list of who to follow for Vandy baseball info:

@VandyBoys
@joefishervu
@BrooksW44
@TimCorbin
@cmafaffeyVU (superfan)
@aaronfitt (D1Baseball)
@MaxHerzTalks (does podcasts all during the year)
@vuhustlersports

I hate the twitter app on my android phone and use this app Talon for Twitter. No ads or suggested tweets, and everything is in chronological sequence.
Versus75
Admiral

Vanderbilt had more SAC BUNTS today (3) than ...

Post by Versus75 »

... the Rays, Brewers, Reds, Braves and Yankees COMBINED for the entire season!

Tampa Bay, Cincinnati and Milwaukee went the entire season without a single Sac Bunt. Seven teams had just one each.

All of MLB combined for 126 SH in 1,796 team games. Obviously, Small Ball has disappeared from the big leagues.

Big home run numbers (pro-rated for the short season, of course) and big strikeout numbers. The Reds had more Bases on Balls (239) than Singles (221). I heard that it is the first time THAT was ever accomplished, er, done.

That's what happens when your team bats .212.
Locked Previous topicNext topic