The Revamped Official VUAD site

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

VUaskew
Vice Admiral

The Revamped Official VUAD site

Post by VUaskew »

Is a freaking mess. I can't believe they put such crap out to the public with any level of quality assurance.

Click on "Roster", and it defaults to the 2017-18 team roster. Umm, we just won the College World Series. Might be a good idea to tout that little occurrence.

Second, click on "statistics" "current season" option, and absolutely nothing happens. I am a stats geek, and like to compile them on a spreadsheet, so it'd be nice to have this info.

Then, the "Vandyboys in the pros" link is gone. This was one of my favorite features.

Arrrghhh. That's just the baseball section. There could be other screw-ups in the other sports..

Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Re: The Revamped Official VUAD site

Post by Good2BGold »

VUaskew wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:15 am Is a freaking mess. I can't believe they put such crap out to the public with any level of quality assurance.

Click on "Roster", and it defaults to the 2017-18 team roster. Umm, we just won the College World Series. Might be a good idea to tout that little occurrence.

Second, click on "statistics" "current season" option, and absolutely nothing happens. I am a stats geek, and like to compile them on a spreadsheet, so it'd be nice to have this info.

Then, the "Vandyboys in the pros" link is gone. This was one of my favorite features.

Arrrghhh. That's just the baseball section. There could be other screw-ups in the other sports..
Yeah, I tried to access the season stats on the revamped site recently and got a dead link. It seems like this is the third or fourth incarnation of their website in the last five years.
Nashmann
Admiral

Post by Nashmann »

They don't list positions next to players name same with football!!! Plus the old roster is listed for Men's Basketball team!!!
"I have not yet begun to fight!" ....John Paul Jones AD* AD* @GAD @AD
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

someone twitter Turner this is supposed to be his area of expertise - marketing
Locked Previous topicNext topic