Stay positive VandyBoy Fans. Coach C has the experience and great quote last night

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

NYCVandyMan
Seaman

Stay positive VandyBoy Fans. Coach C has the experience and great quote last night

Post by NYCVandyMan »

Vandy has been in before this month

Vanderbilt, playing for its first title since 2014, is 9-2 this season in games following a loss.

“They’ve been in a hole before,” Corbin said. “Not many times, but whether it’s during the course of the season or during the course of games, they’ve been able to navigate their way out of these situations.”

So, I go with Coach. Until the last strike/out happens;it is still our CWS to lose. Sometimes a great pitching performance happens. Maybe tonight, Kumar does like he did after the Duke loss the night before. Let's just enjoy and roott for the best. #STAYPOSITIVE.

Dorewithaflare
Vice Admiral

Re: Stay positive VandyBoy Fans. Coach C has the experience and great quote last night

Post by Dorewithaflare »

I think we are O.K.,Raby and King will not be pitching any more.
DeefromAtlanta
Admiral

Re: Stay positive VandyBoy Fans. Coach C has the experience and great quote last night

Post by DeefromAtlanta »

Dorewithaflare wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:13 am I think we are O.K.,Raby and King will not be pitching any more.
That was unnecessary. But good for you.
VandyFan888
Ensign

Post by VandyFan888 »

No more junior or senior pitchers going forward, just freshmen and sophomores. I feel good about that.
Locked Previous topicNext topic