Does Michigan even have a baseball board?

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

Does Michigan even have a baseball board?

Post by commadore »

Googled Michigan Baseball board and got several sites for supposed forum, but none had even the slightest mention of baseball. Even the stories were old in other references, the latest being Texas Tech.
I really wanted to see what the fans were saying about us, them, and the match-up, but it appears they either don't care or are totally unaware their team is playing.

Ftuttle
Seaman

Re: Does Michigan even have a baseball board?

Post by Ftuttle »

dallasdore
Vice Admiral

Post by dallasdore »

I checked out that board. There is really nothing on there except a long thread about the L'ville pitcher and his dropping of the F-bombs. As someone who unfortunately was born and as a kid grew up there before moving on to much greener pastures, the thread pretty much summed up the range of people from that state----a few pretty classy, most of the rest really redneck, not exactly high class to say the least, arrogant, and very opinionated.

A majority of them seemed to support the enthusiasm (my summary word for a majority their statements) of the UofL pitcher. That pretty much sums up those people, in my opinion. I hope we beat the snot out of that team, but will be happy if we get a natty any way it comes. That team might, but those people don't deserve a natty in any sport.
charlestonalum
Fleet Admiral

Post by charlestonalum »

there are a lot of their fans here in Omaha - saw one fan bus - they will be here in Omaha in force.
StarTraveler
Commander

Post by StarTraveler »

I did a quick check of their board just to see their fans thoughts and found at least ten active baseball-related threads on the first two pages (stopped counting after that), but some were a good way down because the board covers football, too. Most posters seemed to be focused on football recruiting but their game thread for their semi-final game on Friday had over 370 posts.
vu2003rpl
Captain

Post by vu2003rpl »

Its Michigan.... their fans are everywhere. I'm sure it'll be a big crowd for them - especially since they've not been to Omaha in 50+ years. (edit.... I guess they've been to Omaha in the 80s, I suppose I meant haven't won it in 50+)

Let's go Dores!!!! Score early and often!!!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic