Email from Ameritrade

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

Email from Ameritrade

Post by commadore »

Earlier today, I emailed the Ameritrade Stadium staff and said if they were going to eject the Whistler, they damn well better eject any cow bell ringer. Received this response a few minutes ago:

Kristyna Engdahl <kengdahl@omahameca.com>
9:53 AM (3 hours ago)
to me

Hi David,

Disruptive noise making will be addressed with one warning before further action is examined. This is a building policy (number eight on our public list of prohibited items), and we do intend to enforce it.

Thank you for getting in touch,

Kristyna Engdahl

Director of Communication

Metropolitan Entertainment & Convention Authority

455 N 10th Street | Omaha, NE 68102

P - 402.599.6916 | F - 402.991.1501

AirForceDore
Rear Admiral

Re: Email from Ameritrade

Post by AirForceDore »

Good. Anyone there hearing a damn cowbell report them. It is beyond ridiculous how much someone freaking whistling has upset so many. Anyone who has sat at Dudley during an SEC game can attest there are FAR worse things out there. I am not a huge fan of the whistler either, but damn, this has already gotten way more attention than it deserves.
NateSY
Captain

Re: Email from Ameritrade

Post by NateSY »

Just FYI this is a generic mass email they are sending back to everyone. Myself and several others have received the exact same one. I seriously doubt they even read them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic