Kumar starting Sunday?

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

AuricGoldfinger
Fleet Admiral

Kumar starting Sunday?

Post by AuricGoldfinger »

oakparkDore
Vice Admiral

Re: Kumar starting Sunday?

Post by oakparkDore »

Wow! Has Corbin ever had a freshman start on the weekend the first week?
Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Post by Good2BGold »

oakparkDore wrote:Wow! Has Corbin ever had a freshman start on the weekend the first week?
Drake Fellows started on Sunday the opening weekend of his freshman season. If I'm not mistaken, he is the one and only freshman to do that.
Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Post by Good2BGold »

Good2BGold wrote:
oakparkDore wrote:Wow! Has Corbin ever had a freshman start on the weekend the first week?
Drake Fellows started on Sunday the opening weekend of his freshman season. If I'm not mistaken, he is the one and only freshman to get a weekend start on opening weekend.
oakparkDore
Vice Admiral

Post by oakparkDore »

Good2BGold wrote:
Drake Fellows started on Sunday the opening weekend of his freshman season. If I'm not mistaken, he is the one and only freshman to do that.
Thanks Good2BGold, I knew someone would know. This is arguably even a greater honor for Kumar given the pitching we have coming back.
Good2BGold
Vice Admiral

Post by Good2BGold »

oakparkDore wrote:
Good2BGold wrote:
Thanks Good2BGold, I knew someone would know. This is arguably even a greater honor for Kumar given the pitching we have coming back.
According to the broadcast, Tyler Beede also was in the weekend rotation on the opening weekend of his freshman season.
Locked Previous topicNext topic