Words from Corbs on the seniors...

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore baseball program.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

commadore
Admiral

Words from Corbs on the seniors...

Post by commadore »

“I think you can see it in the batter’s box, I think you can see it with choices on pitches, with actions, how they move around. There’s more grace, more rhythm to what they do,” Corbin said. “You can see a senior, it’s more body language than anything else. The body language of moving through a practice environment or moving through a game. … You want this to be a wonderful year for them, you do. You want this to be the best year for them. I’m so protective of them in so many different ways because this is Donny’s class. It’s that group of kids that, their freshman year went like no other. That was a year no one signs up for, but it was part of their college experience and part of their life experience, so in so many ways you want their exit to be such a good one.”

That just makes me mist up and want to root for these guys even more. I really and truly think we are going to be in for a special season. One that may end on the last day in Omaha.

OldDude
Vice Admiral

Re: Words from Corbs on the seniors...

Post by OldDude »

Corbin is simply great.
Locked Previous topicNext topic