Kentucky PG Jada Walker Transferring

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Kentucky PG Jada Walker Transferring

Post by MikeADore »

Here we go again with the Kentucky program and the portal. They lost several talented players last season though one or two of them might have been more trouble than they were worth. Walker, who just finished her sophomore year, seems like a good kid and is certainly a good player. Maybe that's why she wants out of there considering the way some members of the team acted at the SEC tournament.

I'd be surprised if Vandy shows any interest. For one thing, she's outside that freshman-grad student restriction that coach Ralph said she has to stick to with portal transfers. For the record, I doubt that's 100 percent. If, for instance, Cameron Brink, an All-American on the court and a brilliant student at Stanford, decided she wanted to transfer in for her junior and senior season, I'm betting Vandy would get it done. Still, I think it would take a special situation like that for the school to do it.

[tweet][/tweet]

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Re: Kentucky PG Jada Walker Transferring

Post by MikeADore »

Walker transferring to Baylor.

Locked Previous topicNext topic