Coach Ralph Georgia Postgame

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Coach Ralph Georgia Postgame

Post by MikeADore »

Ndorefin
Vice Admiral

Re: Coach Ralph Georgia Postgame

Post by Ndorefin »

I certainly hope Allen’s injury doesn’t turn out to be serious. She has had a few blows to her knees in the last couple of games and we need her as an outside threat. I’m glad LaChance has decided to shoot more…she’s not a bad shooter and she has to be able to score if she is going to play heavy minutes. You can’t win in this league without a couple of 6’3” or 6’4” players, that’s quite evident, but our ladies keep fighting!
Dickeys Nightmare
Rear Admiral

Post by Dickeys Nightmare »

Ndorefin wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:49 am I certainly hope Allen’s injury doesn’t turn out to be serious. She has had a few blows to her knees in the last couple of games and we need her as an outside threat. I’m glad LaChance has decided to shoot more…she’s not a bad shooter and she has to be able to score if she is going to play heavy minutes. You can’t win in this league without a couple of 6’3” or 6’4” players, that’s quite evident, but our ladies keep fighting!
Love the fight and spirit of the players and coaches!
VandyDan78
Captain

Post by VandyDan78 »

Ndorefin wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:49 am I certainly hope Allen’s injury doesn’t turn out to be serious. She has had a few blows to her knees in the last couple of games and we need her as an outside threat. I’m glad LaChance has decided to shoot more…she’s not a bad shooter and she has to be able to score if she is going to play heavy minutes. You can’t win in this league without a couple of 6’3” or 6’4” players, that’s quite evident, but our ladies keep fighting!
Agree. Height is imperative in this league! Sure wish we could snag us an Asia Wilson, Brittany Griner or Breeana Stewart. That would make things so much easier. Lol.
SV#
Go Vandy!
Rear Admiral

Post by Go Vandy! »

VandyDan78 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 2:19 pm... Sure wish we could snag us an Asia Wilson, Brittany Griner or Breeana Stewart...
Or 2... or 3!
Dore2Dore
Lieutenant

Post by Dore2Dore »

Any news about allen's injury status?? Praying she is ok. Continue to love CSR being our coach. We have some size coming in next year. Just hope ladies are patient with allowing coach & staff to develop them.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Dore2Dore wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:17 pm Any news about allen's injury status?? Praying she is ok. Continue to love CSR being our coach. We have some size coming in next year. Just hope ladies are patient with allowing coach & staff to develop them.
She appeared to be OK. She came back into the game after that.
Dickeys Nightmare
Rear Admiral

Post by Dickeys Nightmare »

MikeADore wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:30 pm
Dore2Dore wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:17 pm Any news about allen's injury status?? Praying she is ok. Continue to love CSR being our coach. We have some size coming in next year. Just hope ladies are patient with allowing coach & staff to develop them.
She appeared to be OK. She came back into the game after that.
Yeah, a Georgia player wanted to fight her as the game ended. Or at least got in her face and had to be restrained by a teammate. Outlaw program.
abvandy
Rear Admiral

Post by abvandy »

I am surprised CSR did not make more mention of the referees allowing the pushing, shoving, and grabbing in the game. They let a LOT go that would/should have been called in a men's game.

CONQUER!!..., and PREVAIL!!!
Locked Previous topicNext topic