Lexi Blue Has Vandy Offer

For fan discussion of the Vanderbilt Commodore women's basketball program, games and recruiting.

Moderators: kerrigjl, BrentVU, jfgogold, NateSY, KarenYates, Vandyman74, roanoke, VandyWhit

MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Lexi Blue Has Vandy Offer

Post by MikeADore »

She's a 6'2 class of '24 guard out of Florida. Ranked #30 on ESPN Hoopgurlz. I have no idea where we stand with her. Lots of basketball schools and lots of academic schools are on her. This tweet is from May.

[tweet][/tweet]

Versus75
Admiral

Re: Lexi Blue Has Vandy Offer

Post by Versus75 »

BEFORE the logo change, I suppose.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

She committed to Virginia Tech today.
Go Vandy!
Rear Admiral

Post by Go Vandy! »

Mike, Do you have any idea how many offers are outstanding? I'm not asking you to do a lot of extra work. Just wondering.
MikeADore
Rear Admiral

Post by MikeADore »

Go Vandy! wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:29 pm Mike, Do you have any idea how many offers are outstanding? I'm not asking you to do a lot of extra work. Just wondering.
Right now, we know of nine '24 players with offers who have not announced a decision. If I had to bet, I'd say only one of those, Orlagh Gormley, who got the offer a few days ago, is still in play. The others appear to be in the Jaloni Cambridge category, players with an offer who are not coming to Vandy. This weekend is the last big evaluation period of the summer with big tourneys going in in five different cities. Not sure if we'll make any '24 offers based on those games or if the coaches will be concentrating on players from the '25 on up classes. I suspect the latter.

By the way...the Recruiting Rundown thread lower down on this page has a list on page one of all known offers for the next few years.
Go Vandy!
Rear Admiral

Post by Go Vandy! »

Thanks. I'll try to remember- what was i saying?
Locked Previous topicNext topic